- This event has passed.
Blogging for Your Business – the Straightforward Guide
26 March 2014 @ 09:30 - 14:30£75 – £90
Have you been told you ‘should’ write a blog for your business but you don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you have a blog on your website which you add to occasionally but it feels like a huge burden?
Blogging is a great way to engage with your customers and promote your business, and the good news is that you can learn to love it!
On this interactive, practical workshop, you will:
– Learn about the huge benefits a blog can bring to your business
– Discover how to get started, what to write about, how much to write and how often
– Design your own blogging strategy to fit your time and business needs
– Find out how to get your blog seen by as many people as possible, using email newsletters and social media
– Create a list of blog post ideas to keep you going for weeks
– Plan a post and begin to write it
– Refreshments through the day, including a light lunch
– Interactive discussions and the chance to get feedback and ideas from other small business owners
– A pack of useful resources, reminders and tools
Laptops or tablets are useful but not essential.